This charming and stylish home is gently tucked away in a quite pocket which is centrally located amidst the bustling Mother city. The charm of this particular Cape Town accommodation is the unexpected large proportions and generous dimensions creating space and flow - a place where you can relax, entertain, or where you can simply be on your own. Casa pesto is ideally situated within 10 minutes drive fro m Cape Town's famous beaches, the V & A Waterfront where designer shops are set side by side; and a mere 2 minutes from busy Kloof street with its intimate coffee shops, delightful deli's and interesting shops. Public transport is also an easy 2 minute stroll from your door. Cape Town International Airport can be reached within 20 minutes, making transfers to and from this Cape Town holiday accommodation a breeze. The house has a quirky, stylish and interesting interior making it the perfect retreat for the holidaymaker or corporate traveler.
The Layout is very open plan, which is as follows:
- Living area leading onto front patio for great indoor and outdoor living. The lounge exudes comfort.
- 2 bedrooms with king size beds and spacious built in cupboards
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed and spacious built in cupboard
- 2 bathrooms - both ensuite. The 3rd bedroom shares a bathroom, which can have separate door access. One bathroom has a large shower and the other bathroom has shower and bath
- Large dining area with 6 seater dining table
- Fantastic kitchen with top of the range appliances with semi hidden scullery
- Kitchen counter that opens onto a back court yard area
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- Upstairs TV room / play room / bedroom for 2 x small children
- The house has 3 flat screen TV's
- Wireless router with 10 GIGS. Anything over and above this is for client’s expense
- Garage for 1 x small car
- Serviced twice a week
A full alarm system with 24hour emergency response control.